Process piping means piping systems and their component parts, that are not building services or power piping systems, and that may be installed in petroleum refineries, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, paper, semiconductor, and cryogenic plants, and related processing plants and terminals.
The Hill Group prides itself in prefabrication of mechanical systems and has taken it a step further in providing process piping systems to our Chicagoland customers. With a dedicated 10,000 square foot, state of the art clean room production space, your systems are guaranteed to meet the highest level of purity standards.
- High Purity Piping Systems (Stainless, Plastic)
- SOP provides documentation to
- cGMP standards cGMP validated systems
- High purity sanitary process piping installation & passivation
- Clean-in-place (CIP) and Sterilize-in-place (SIP) systems
- Purified water systems (WFI, RO/DI, Dechlorinated, Clean Steam)
- Waste water treatment systems
- Formulation / Preparation systems
- Process gas systems