Is Your Building Protected?
Hill/Ahern Fire Protection is your single-source provider for all your fire protection needs. Keeping Chicago’s businesses and workforce protected is our primary concern. Our experience and knowledge of your specific needs and the ideal systems for your facility distinguishes Hill/Ahern Fire Protection as an industry leader. You can trust Hill/Ahern Fire Protection to provide professional, quality service; a competitive price; and continued service through the life of your facility.
Fire Protection Services
- Fire Sprinkler Installation: From design to fabrication to installation, we do it all.
- System Retrofits: We treat your existing building as if it were our own.
- Inspection & Service: Don’t wait until it’s too late to see if your system is working properly.
- Special Hazards Systems: Non-water based suppression systems for your most sensitive equipment.
- Fire Extinguishers: Installation, inspection, and training available.
- Fire Equipment (Hoses, E-Lighting): All the accessories to complete your system.
FREE SURVEYS & ESTIMATES AVAILABLE! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS AT 800.818.3473.
Hill/Ahern Leadership Team (L to R): Rick Swaw – Superintendent; Melissa Rodriguez – Service Department Manager; Scott Cholewinski – Design Manager; and Shannon Coomes – General Manager
Hill/Ahern Fire Protection is a jointly owned partnership between Hill Mechanical Group and Ahern Fire Protection that provides fire protection services to the greater Chicago area. The collaboration of both entities offers customers more than 200 years of combined industry experience, with Ahern being founded in 1880 and Hill forming in 1936. This longevity uniquely positions the Company to deliver sound estimates, offer expert advice, maintain cutting-edge technology, and employ quality personnel, while paying close attention to each customer’s individual needs.
Experience unmatched fire protection expertise from a unified, trusted provider, while enjoying the benefits of single-source contracting, in-house fabrication, and BIM design.