The Hill Group Experience
- Successfully completed more than 30 data center projects over the past 7 years.
- Projects range in size from as small as 200 Kilowatts to over 30 Megawatts of critical IT infrastructure.
- Widespread experience working in and around “Live” Mission Critical Facilities, and understand client concerns and methods of procedure.
- Extensive list of “Lessons Learned” from previously completed projects.
- Projects have been completed as Design Build, Design Assist, and Plan and Spec arrangements.
- Client uses include: Colocation, Private Enterprise Tenants, Trading Spaces, and Banking industry use.
- Project types have been Greenfield developments, re-purposing of existing facilities, retrofit of existing live facilities, and expansion of existing live data centers.
- Projects have ranged between complete day-one construction and multi-phased deployments.
Installed systems include:
- System cooling capacities have ranged from 40 Tons to 15,000 Tons
- Air cooled and water cooled equipment configurations
- Air side and water side economization systems for free cooling and increased energy efficiencies
- Thermal Energy and Make-up Water Storage Systems
- Fuel oil systems and storage tanks
- Modular chiller plants
This video highlights a typical Hill process which combines our extensive experience with Building Information Modeling with our state-of-the-art fabrication shop to deliver a highly efficient installation.